Weak lar SE's hp
Around 4am i still can't slp because that i realise my hp(k750i) spoil the back camera slider spoil so every time i slide open the hp will not know that i slider is open and the camera would activate. DAMN!!! So i decide to do some research online (Yes the RP's PBL WAY!!!!) this is where all the learning from RP come to use. hahaha.
I found this link: (http://forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=870)
That teach me how to open up my hp to see what is wrong with it.
So i try to do like what he do on the site and found out something broke inside.

Damn sian lar. After some this and that on that hp. Now my hp's camera slider is totally useless. I have to on my hp's camera with the switch on the the side of my hp. Zzzz.
WEAK LAR SO*Y ERI**SON.
By only getting a few hrs slp. now damn tired. All thx to de xun lar. because of him keep saying he normally only slp ard 10am in the morning. So ask me so don't so early slp cause he damn sian. I should not have complain to him on the hp problem. So we chit chat chit chat till 7 or 8am. I think around that time i can't cannot fight against the slpping demon le.. So i went to slp ard that time.
here is some random photo:
A char i created by me. yet to give a name to him.


I found this 2 photo from my sch mail (after not checking it for 4months) that is sended by my fac
joseph(sorry should be Kelvin Loo). Btw they are my yr3 sems 2 photography's classmate. Yippy!!!
Weng Tat's story was told on 2:44 PM